Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all bookings
An £80 non refundable deposit is required per bedroom, ( except Appleby Horsefair and New Years Eve package, where full pre payment is required).
This will guarantee the booking and will be taken off your room account on departure.
If you decide to amend your booking after it has been confirmed, Appleby Manor will endeavor to accommodate you. However the amendment will be treated as a cancellation if we cannot accommodate your request i.e. Change of Dates.
Should you have to cancel your reservation, you will forfeit the non refundable deposit of £80 per room, or the full amount of the booking, if canceling a booking for Appleby Horsefair or New Years Eve package.
We require full payment at time of reservation. The following cancellation charges apply:
- 1 week before arrival 25% charge (75% refunded)
- 1 week to 48 hrs before arrival 50% charge (50% refunded)
- Within 48 hrs 100% charge - no refund
Spa bookings that do not include treatments require a £80 non refundable deposit
- Check in / Check out
- You may check in from 15.00 hours
- You must check out by 11.00 hours
- Children staying in their parents' room stay free until the age of 16, you only pay for meals taken.
- Children staying in their own room are charged 50% of the applicable rate.
- There are no age restrictions.
- A discretionary 5% service charge will be added to the final bill based on value of your stay and any extras charged to your account. Please inform us at the time of check out if you would like this to be removed.
Good insurance cover is essential for a carefree holiday.
With this in mind, we will send our recommended guests first UK holiday protection leaflet along with your confirmation.
Should you wish to take up insurance complete the form and return it to the insurance brokers along with your payment.
Please note that the insurance cover is between yourselves and the insurance agent, not Appleby Manor Hotel. Please refer to the insurance leaflet for their terms and conditions.
The £10 online credit includes VAT at the standard rate and is non-refundable and non-transferable and must be spent in full during your stay.
1 x £10 credit per room per stay which will be automatically added to your account and credited on your bill on check-out. If the credit is not spent during your stay it will be lost and cannot be used against the cost of your accommodation. Credit can be spent in the restaurant, bar, or lounge during your stay. This credit is only available on bookings made at www.applebymanor.co.uk and is not on any other online booking channel. This offer will also be excluded from certain time-limited promotions, please see individual offer pages for details.
Dunbobbin Hotels Ltd reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without any prior notice.