Manor House Rooms
Appleby Manor Hotel & Garden Spa offers a number of luxury Manor House bedrooms, these are located in the main house which was built in 1871. Refurbished in 2016 these rooms have been individually designed, yet still retain the character of the old Manor House. These rooms are full of character from the Victoria Era and include high ceilings, oak framed windows with views to the front of the hotel, King size bed and comfortable seating area. All the rooms are maintained to the highest standards and cleanliness with a modern feel and luxury fabrics. They feature LED televisions, Comfortable furnishings, Jetted Spa Bath, Ruark DAB Bluetooth Radio, Luxury Toiletries, Tea and Coffee facilities, Robes and Slippers, Espresso machine, Complimentary Newspaper when booking direct, Freeview T.V and free wi-fi connection. You can upgrade from a classic room to this room type for £25 per person per night.
- En-suite bath or shower, with big fluffy towels!
- Hot drink making facilities
- High quality fittings including comfy chairs and desk
- Remote-control colour TV with Digital TV and radio
- Telephone/modem point with direct outside dialing
- Extensive room service menu
- Free Wifi connection
- Baby listening facility