Breakfast with views of the Lake District
A good day deserves a great breakfast - whether it's stocking up with a full English breakfast before a day out on the fells or taking your time over the newspaper with croissants, fruit and freshly filtered coffee.
It's also probably the last meal you'll have with us before heading home, and we know that last impressions can count as much as first whilst staying in hotels.
All our rates include choice of full English or Continental breakfast.
We serve breakfast in our restaurant from 7.30 am until 9.30 am (Monday to Friday) 8.00 am until 10.00 am (Saturday and Sunday).
From the Buffet.
- Crunchy Nut Cornflakes
- Home-made Museli
- Fruit & Fibre
- Rice Krispies
- Hot Porridge Oats
- Special K
- Fresh Fruit
- Grapefruit Segments
- Selection of Dried Fruit & Nuts
- Longley Farm natural yoghurt which you can top with our home-made summer fruit or apple compote and granola
Chilled Fruit Compote
- A selection of dried fruits poached in a cinnamon & honey syrup
- Mini Danish Pastries
From the Kitchen.
- Cured Back Bacon
- Cumberland Sausage
- Buttered Mushrooms
- Grilled Tomato
- Baby Bury Blackpudding
- Served with one or two eggs -
- Fried, Scrambled, Poached or Boiled
- Vegetarian sausage & black pudding, grilled tomato, buttered mushrooms and your choice of eggs
- Steamed and served with one or two lightly poached eggs
Grilled Manx Kipper
- Topped with lemon & herb butter
Manor House Breakfast
- Lightly scrambled eggs with shredded smoked salmon sat on our own toasted brioche
- American style pancakes with blueberry compote and maple syrup
- Served with Serrano ham, poached egg and home-made tomato ketchup
- Breakfast, Earl Grey, Assam, Darjeeling, Fruit or Herbal
- Fresh ground Columbian Mysore or decaffeinated with hot or cold milk
All milk served is Semi-Skimmed, Skimmed, Full cream Milk or Soya are available if preferred
- White or Brown
Jam, Marmalade and Lemon Curd