The Heelis Suite
The Heelis Suite provides guests with luxurious hotel accommodation, it is the largest bedroom in the Hotel and, when the house was built, was the Billiards Room. The Heelis features a Super King sized bed, a 42" Plasma TV, a lovely lounge area with comfortable sofas for you to relax in along with tea and coffee facilities, espresso machine, Bluetooth DAB radio, robes, slippers and a complimentary newspaper. The bathroom is the height of luxury; with a Jacuzzi bath and luxury spa toiletries - ideal for relaxing in with a glass of champagne and perfect for relieving those aching muscles after a hard days sightseeing in the Lake District or Yorkshire Dales. The bathroom also has its own TV and walk in shower. Included in the price of a 2 night D B&B stay in the Heelis suite is 1/2 bottle of pink Champagne, hand-made chocolates and a bouquet of flowers. (based on rack rate and not applicable with any other offer). You can upgrade from a classic room to the Heelis Suite for £45 per person per night.
- En-suite bath or shower, with big fluffy towels!
- Hot drink making facilities
- High quality fittings including comfy chairs and desk
- Remote-control colour TV with Digital TV and radio
- Telephone/modem point with direct outside dialing
- Extensive room service menu
- Free Wifi connection