Lake District Festive Breaks
The Lake District offers the ideal location for a short New Year Break in the UK. Appleby Manor is a magnificent Country House Hotel on the edge of the Lake District offering luxury accommodation for a relaxing New Year Break...
Outdoors, the crisp Lakeland winter's day; indoors, relax in the spa bath or enjoy the roaring log fire and cosy armchairs. Where better to celebrate New Year? Join us to celebrate New Year for a three night short break at Appleby Manor Country House Hotel, overlooking The Eden Valley, and Lake District fells. .
New Years Eve 2013! Save 20% book before 12th Dec
Your New Year's Eve Celebration is for a minimum of two nights arriving on the 31st December, from just £300 per person which includes the following: Now Just £240pp if booked before 12th December save 20%
- Accommodation sharing a twin or double room (extra charges apply for executive/suite/garden view).
- On one night - whatever you fancy from our imaginative a la carte menu at no extra charge.
- Complimentary pre- dinner canapes & coffee and petit fours.
- On New Year's Eve - Champagne and canapes reception, superb 7 course gourmet dinner followed by a dance and disco.
- Glass of "bubbly" to celebrate the New Year.
- Full English breakfast each morning.
- Free membership of the hotel's indoor leisure club.
- New Year's Day Treasure Hunt followed by home-made afternoon tea - with a super prize for the winner
- New 1 night option! just book for NYE and enjoy the night from just £125pp
Please note New Year breaks are not bookable online. Please phone 017683 51571 to book.
If you want to stay for more than two nights, then you can add as many nights as you wish at a discounted rate of just £99 D,B&B per person per night.
Prices quoted are based on a standard double room.
Booking conditions and payment
All reservations must be confirmed in writing or by credit card (2% fee, no fee if paying with debit card) with an initial deposit of £80.00. Full pre-payment is required by 1st December. This is non-refundable unless we are able to re-let the room. We advise guests to take out insurance against cancellations.
A reservation is a contract in law and you may be liable for the cost of the total stay. Cheques will only be taken by prior arrangement or up to the value of an accompanying Bank Cheque Card. No Company cheques accepted. We welcome cash, Maestro, Access/Master Card & Visa. We reserve the right to alter the rates quoted without prior notification.
Entertainment subject to change at discretion of the Management