Housekeeper required 14 - 16 hours per week on a rota basis will include some week-end work.
Shift times between 9am to 3pm, £7.59 per hour inc holiday pay.
Maintain Hotel by cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, and polishing.
* Service and clean guest bedrooms
* removes miscellaneous debris by removing refuse.
* Cleans floors by washing and vacuuming floors.
* Maintains furnishings by dusting and polishing furniture; cleaning and polishing glass surfaces.
* Keeps supplies ready by restocking housekeeping supplies.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Maintains safe, secure, and clean work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures.
* Enhances housekeeping reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Receptionist we require a out going and friendly person to Serve callers, visitors, and employees by greeting and directing callers and visitors; maintaining security and telecommunications system.
Taking bookings through computerised booking system.
* Greets and directs callers by answering telephone calls from customers; determining nature of business and directing callers to appropriate destination.
* Welcomes visitors to the hotel by greeting them; answering and referring questions. Showing guests to room and introducing them to hotel.
* Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with established policies and procedures.
* Show guests to bar area or bistro and passing on to relevant team member.
12 to 24 hours per week, shifts are 4 to 8 hours and includes evenings and week-ends. £6.50 per hour plus holiday pay & Gratuities.
Waiter/ess 14 - 16 hours per week on a rota basis will include some week-end work.
We have 2 different shifts available either Breakfast shifts 8.30am - 12noon, or Evening shifts 7pm - 10.30pm upto £7 per hour inc holiday pay dependent on experience.
Full training given, warm out going and friendly personality required.
You will be serving in either our fine dinning restaurant or 1871 bistro.
Breakfast Supervisor 7am - 1pm 5 days per week inc wekends £7.70 per hour to include holiday pay.
Provides a pleasant dining experience by maintaining ambiance; helping out with table preparation and food delivery; building and maintaining customer rapport; recommending menus; controlling costs; supervising staff.
* Maintains safe, secure, and clean environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring,
* Meets restaurant operational standards by implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; recommending system improvements.
* Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
* Maintains customer service by helping wait staff with table preparation and food delivery.
* Builds customer rapport by establishing relationships with regular customers; greeting customers; interceding in misunderstandings and differences between wait staff and customers; resolving complaints.
* Recommends menus by listening to customer complaints and suggestions.
* Controls costs by minimising waste.
If you wish to submit your C.V please Contact Paul Mclean on 017683 51571 or email C.V.