Housekeeper required 14 - 16 hours per week on a rota basis will include some week-end work.
Shift times between 9am to 3pm, £7.59 per hour inc holiday pay.
Maintain Hotel by cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, and polishing.
* Service and clean guest bedrooms
* removes miscellaneous debris by removing refuse.
* Cleans floors by washing and vacuuming floors.
* Maintains furnishings by dusting and polishing furniture; cleaning and polishing glass surfaces.
* Keeps supplies ready by restocking housekeeping supplies.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Maintains safe, secure, and clean work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures.
* Enhances housekeeping reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Breakfast Supervisor 7am - 1pm 5 days per week inc wekends £7.70 per hour to include holiday pay.
Provides a pleasant dining experience by maintaining ambiance; helping out with table preparation and food delivery; building and maintaining customer rapport; recommending menus; controlling costs; supervising staff.
* Maintains safe, secure, and clean environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring,
* Meets restaurant operational standards by implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; recommending system improvements.
* Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
* Maintains customer service by helping wait staff with table preparation and food delivery.
* Builds customer rapport by establishing relationships with regular customers; greeting customers; interceding in misunderstandings and differences between wait staff and customers; resolving complaints.
* Recommends menus by listening to customer complaints and suggestions.
* Controls costs by minimising waste.