Romantic Valentines Breaks on the edge of the Lake District
The Lake District provides the perfect setting for a romantic break - particularly for a romantic Valentine's break. Appleby Manor is a magnificent Country House Hotel, overlooking the Eden Valley and the Lake District fells, it offers a beautiful setting and luxury country house accommodation.
Includes all items on two night stay! available 8th - 17th Feb. 2014
Valentines Break Package (2nights) From £99 pppn
- Valentine’s breaks at Appleby Manor include as standard:
- A complimentary Cruise for 2 on Ullswater Steamers
- A complimentary half bottle of pink champagne
- A box of handmade chocolates,
- A single red rose,
- A romantic 4 course dinner including coffee
- Free use of indoor Leisure Club
- Upgrade to an Executive Deluxe room for just £15 pppn
Optional Extras for those you want to treat:
(All massages and beauty treatments need to be booked before arrival).
- A full range of in-room beauty treatments including facials, eye brow tinting and shaping, manicures and pedicures(from £25).
- Indian head massage, chi facials (from £20).
- Roses or other flowers in the room (maybe rose petals scattered on the bed – the sky’s the limit!).
- Celebrate in style with a bottle of Dom Perignon or a choice from our extensive champagne and sparkling wine list.
All treatments provided by Jodie of Escape Beauty Therapy
The Lake District is the perfect setting for a romantic break enjoy romantic walks amid the breathtaking Lake District scenery.
Appleby Manor Country House Hotel provides luxury accommodation, with an award-winning restaurant, cozy lounge with real fire, 2 acres of woodland gardens with magnificent views of the Eden Valley and the Lake District fells. The perfect setting for a romantic break.