Luxury Lake District Bedrooms
Appleby Manor Hotel, located on the edge of the Lake District, has 31 luxurious and spotlessly-clean bedrooms, including those in the Coach House annexe (all non smoking).
There are 3 areas of bedrooms within the hotel - the Victorian manor house contains the Heelis suite, deluxe rooms and some standard rooms. The garden wing has a slightly more modern feel with the ground floor rooms benefiting from having their own patio and garden furniture.
The coach house annexe is just a few yards from the main building accessed from a courtyard, the coach house contains standard double or twin rooms.
All the beds are of the highest quality in order to guarantee a peaceful, undisturbed, good night's sleep. If you fancy a good read before bedtime, the versatile lighting will help you relax with one of the many popular books or magazines provided.
All rooms have the following:
- > En-suite bath or shower, with big fluffy towels!
- > Hot drink making facilities
- > High quality fittings including comfy chairs and desk
- > Remote-control colour TV with in-house films, as well as terrestrial TV and radio
- > Telephone/modem point with direct outside dialing
- > Hairdryer
- > Extensive room service menu
> Free Wifi connection
> Baby listening facility
The hotel is completely Non-Smoking
Executive Deluxe Rooms
For a touch of romance, reserve a special deluxe room for just £15.00 extra per person per night.
Ask us about family facilities.